Friday, April 28, 2006

What the Hell?

Well, we're off, or rather I'm off, as I figure no one will probably ever read this damn thing without actually having stumbled across it accidentally. That's kinda how I came across south Chicago. I figure any accidental readers that come here will probably be trying to leave as fast as I was that time in Chicago.

In case you've bothered to read this far you're probably asking "what's the point?" Well, that's the point! Look up, notice the title of this blog? It's sole purpose is to allow me to ramble inanely and absurdly about whatever and not have to suffer the strange glances I usually get when I voice these here ideas/sentiments/musings/etc. to real people.

So, jump aboard, buckle up, and hang on, dude, 'cause this ride is just beginning.

Peace out, hang in there, and try not to let the world get to ya! (And if it does, start a BLOG!)

1 Comments:

Blogger ButterSnatch said...

Huh??? Doesn't make much sense, for a first post, but i'm willing to stick around and watch the show.

Don't suck... please.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home