Friday, April 28, 2006

Wow! That was quick!

Man, this blog is all of about ten minutes old and I have already had my first viewer, with comments no less!

Of course the comment was- "Don't suck...please"

Actually, I find those pretty good words to live by. I think I'll incorporate those into my compendium of life philosophies to follow. It will be in rarefied air there along with John Lennon's "Life is what happens to you when you're making other plans" and my Italian Grandmother's "It's always better to be a smartass than a dumbass."

So, in order of significance, my tennants for living a "good" life (whatever the hell that is):

Smartass= Good; Dumbass= Bad

"Don't suck...please"

That whole John Lennon thing about life.

2 Comments:

Blogger ButterSnatch said...

Actually... check again. I belive you have TWO comments (from 2 seperate people!).

Wayto go Blogspot-Traffic-Meister!!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger ButterSnatch said...

and what's an "Inanities"???

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home